Monday, October 29, 2012

I can be body beautiful at any age with Wacoal.

People say that 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'.
But I think beauty is how you define it - how you bring yourself.

Women of today should know their bests, their flaws and imperfections, what to highlight, what to show. And that to have their their own sense of style. And more than that, to know how to bring it.


I chose this pair of undergarment because I love wearing dresses with silk or thin fabric. I hate having VPL and so, this seamless underwear would work best in it. I also love wearing loose top with wide collar, that would require me to use a strapless bra. I like the one above because it brings a neat fit to a woman's body with it's soft shape.

We all grow and we all age. I think it's just important to know your body. Because beauty is not living with the world's standards, but about how you bring yourself, and how you stand high confident with what you have.


Be body beautiful at any age with Wacoal. :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com