Monday, October 15, 2012

Diva Break by Beauty Bar


I was lucky to be invited to join the Diva Break by Beauty Bar, Dashing Diva and CBTL last Wednesday. My very question upon the invite was what the program would be about. And to my surprise, they told me there wasn't any.

The Diva Break was really about pampering bloggers and giving them the much-needed break from work or the week stress.

And my heart skipped a beat. How could things be so timely?



I got myself a Spoiled Diva Pedicure. Dashing Diva describes this as:
For feet in need of some real “T.L.C.” Includes extra work on rough, callused areas and a unique micro-dermabrasion treatment. Then there’s 10 minutes of foot and leg massage (we even bring out the timer!). And did we mention there’s a special foot wrap? 45 minutes later, your feet will thank you “big time” for the extra attention.




I wanted to sleep but I wanted to feel every bit of it as well so I just requested magazines to max the experience.

After they finish my painting my toenails, they led us to a drying station near the entrance area. I think it was cool that they had drying stations like that. The only problem I had was how I couldn't let myself be stationed to just one place (without being pampered). So my attention span was everyone, considering that we were in a make-up store. How could you possibly just sit and not look around?

So confident as I was that my toenails were already dry enough, we went around, checked items and then went to CBTL. 

The CBTL in Beauty Bar is unlike the regular Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf branches that you see. This coffee shop is much simpler and quite very minimalist. They're also promoting the CBTL (the device below) and the different flavors of their capsules.



I've already seen this a year ago when they promoted the device in the coffee shop. But I didn't know that they could also serve it with froth or that I could also order ice tea using the CBTL. 



So after my pampering experience in Dashing Diva, I helped myself with cold English Breakfast tea. 

And to top the Diva Break even more, I got myself a beauty kit from Beauty Bar.



At least give me a reason not to fall in love with my Wednesday. But I doubt you can. :P

Thanks so much for the experience, Beauty Bar!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com