Sunday, October 21, 2012

Deuxofakind: Stage Sister (Jel and Janelle Style)

Stage sister.
When apart from your stage mother, stage dad and stage sister, you have your best friend, supportively sitting on the front row taking photos or being the first one to hear what you have to say...

My first time to lead worship in Feast BGC

Janelle's dance concert in Ateneo Med School

--

October 13, 2012
Milestone. There's no other word for this. And this day will be as important as my half-birthday. This particular Saturday is when I was assigned to lead worship in Feast BGC. There are many things that I dreamed of becoming in my life. Leading worship is NOT one of them. Not that I don't want to, but I just never thought I could or that I was worthy of such task. 

But like I said in my story before I started the worship, with the amount of sins that we have we may always think we're never worthy of anything. But God does not look at us that way. In His eyes, we'll always be worthy. We will always be chosen. Thus, my October 13, 2012. :)


Ren, Bebe, Jed and of course Janelle were all there. All in front center.

That's my support system right there! :)



Should you be curious of my line up, we had...

Opening Song: Promises by Desperation Band
Worship:
  Reflection Song: Jesus be the center by Israel Houghton
  Response Song: Your love never fails by Jesus Culture



Thanks for attending the service sister. Me loves you! :*

And of course, Ren and Jed too! :)

Will never forget this first time.

Spending all of my Saturdays with these people for the whole 2012, some random Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, and them being the people who always believe in me, made me realize that they're absolutely more than just my community friends. They're my family. :)

Kirin dinner! <3

Family + Support System

You made this rollercoaster-y 2012 full by being present in my every milestone. Speechless sister, you make me. :)

And I thank you for blocking this particular Saturday. We may not always hang regularly, but I know you are guys I can always run to. :)

--

October 20, 2012
And though the schedule of med students is one that we would call "madugo", the students know that their load in their freshmen year is not madugo-enough. So I guess this is why Janelle grabbed this perfect chance to join the Ateneo Med Dance Group


Kung maka-project talaga! :) Hahaha! Lovette!! <3

Presenting... Batang Janelle.... *snap* Matandang Janelle.

Magic show talaga to. How Janelle can transform her looks by the use of certain clothing pieces. :)) HAHAHA


You totally remind me of Emma Watson in Perks of Being a Wallflower ;)

Super pretty projections! I super love it! <3




After her set, while at the backstage or viewing deck, Janelle texted me for post-performance comments. Hahahaha! Funny cos though her number seemed promiscuous, (Okay, omit seemed because it was promiscuous.) the next dance number was crazier. :)) Dance interpretation of sex. Oh was I so glad that my sister wasn't put in that dance number. Hahaha!


And the closing dance number with her red lipstick and red nails :)

Janelle with the Burlesque guys and girls

TOO MUCH LOVE <3


Photographer for a day!

with Abi, Janelle and Tita Len

Then North Park dinner with Tita Len, Abi and Jao.
(Kailangan Chinese parati? Kirin and North Park. Hahaha!)

And the ride home.

--
No better way to do it. Just us. :)
Love you sister!


xo,
Jel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com