Sunday, September 9, 2012

What's the most inconvenient favor you asked your best friend?

Many times, it takes so much from us to do favors--much more the inconvenient favors.

Janelle and I had quite a number of this. And in as much as we would want to roll our eyes in annoyance, we just couldn't because. Because. :))

I talked to Denise about this and asked the most inconvenient favor Diane asked from her. She said that they have a lot, but in most cases, she's the one who asks them from Diane.

"Why don't you tell her you can't do it?" she asked.

"Because I love it despite the inconvenience. It defines the level of friendship that you have. Not a lot of people can ask you such favors. And the most inconvenient--those that you'd feel embarrassed to even utter--are left to be asked and done by your best friends."

That Friday, I reminded Janelle that we have the Katy Perry Part of Me movie date (to which I learned she forgot). And because she doesn't like going out to places wearing her med school uniform, she asked me to bring "nice clothes" for her. So I had to go home after work to get that before going to Rockwell. Well, up side is I got to shower and eat light dinner at home. ;)

(See below pictures of Janelle with my dress and shoes. Ain't she pretty? :P )

So what are the inconvenient favors I asked from her?

  1. Drive me home foreverrrr, unplanned overnights and 911 dates bec I'm needy when I have a problem:))) "I know you're studying, but I'm at your gate na. Sorry superrr but can you pick me up?"
  2. (3am convos on the phone) "Are you sleepy na ba?" "It's okay sis." "Thanks. I'm really still not okay."
  3. Now this one wasn't from me. But it was for me. In order to pull off a really big surprise party, she and Kevin hosted my 19th birthday in her house. All my friends and family in her house! And how in the world will I ever expect that? :))


And the ones she asked from me?

  1. "Okay. Let's watch in Galleria nalang para game ako na naka uniform lang. Pag Rockwell, I need nice clothes and shoes!!!!" :))
  2. "I'm in KFC McKinley, can I sleep in your house tonight?"
  3. "I might have dinner tonight. Nakapambahay lang ako e. Do you have clothes in your office drawer?" "Only my running outfit." "Okay. What are you wearing right now and at what time can you change to your running outfit?"


Hahahaha! Truly rocks my socks. :))

So you there. What's the most inconvenient favor you asked your best friend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com