Saturday, September 8, 2012

I realized that I eat salad only when...

1. I'm really in the mood.
2. I'm really really starving.
3. I'm the one who made it.

---

Third item I realized yesterday when we were in Modern Culinaire Academy. Chef Dino taught us how to make a Caesar Salad with a twist. And true enough, it had something different. I finished it all, mind you.

I wish I can share with you the recipe, but apart from keeping it bec I wanna keep it, I also snuck out of the kitchen to give directions to the place to my friend. So what for is an incomplete recipe? :))

Chai was there which I loved cos I love talking to her during NN events. She also brought her brother, who's studying HRM.

Chef Dino was so cool and helpful. He was also very engaging. Plus he affirmed me a lot. "Oh that's very nice!" "You're doing it really really great. That's gonna be a great sauce." (Was that his term? I forget.) The only thing I didn't like was how he separated the egg white from the yolk when I said I was v excited to do it! :(( Hahaha! But fine.

Other than the salad-making class, there was also a macaron-making class, this other demo on the first floor and the mixology on the top floor. Since I already know how to make a Tequila Sunrise, my forever favorite, I just helped myself with a glass. :)

Friday afternoon well-spent!
Thanks, MCA!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com