Thursday, July 26, 2012

Coming Home to Mandaue Foam

When I was little, what I hated visiting most in the mall are two stores: the appliance store and the furniture shop. If I could only count the number of times I said "Lika na?" and "Tapos na?" to my parents everytime we're there. Boredom at maximum.

But now that I've become a bit older and now appreciate being organized at work and at home, the furniture store has become one of my favorite escape when swamped with work. Looking at organizers for my desk or something to add in my room, I'd always delight myself with the suggested designs we get in such places.

Running into the Mandaue Foam website, I reached total inspiration seeing the decors and living furniture without even taking one step out of my desk.

Below are my top must-have picks.

0032 Modern 3 Door Shoe Rack
I find this awesome because the width is quite thin and it conserves much space.
Yes, it gets in my top list because my current shoe rack has now become an eye sore.

Marvin L-Shape Sofa
My friends and I are a big fan of sofas. It always has to be really comfy and gravitating. 
During Vgang overnights, everyone would just always dibs who would the sofa or who would sleep in the mattress. And yes, I don't always win in first dibs thing. 

Gregory Bookcase
How can one not love this bookcase? This is crazy beautiful. I want to fill it with my favorite inspirational books, self-help, marketing, and favorite celebrity biographies. 


Amazingly, window-shopping online still achieved the refreshing feel I always get when I visit furniture shops. I guess what will stay the same is the boredom I get in appliance stores? Hahaha!

Now I just can't wait to have my own flat and actually start buying all these nice adds to my living room and bedroom. :) Truly, Mandaue Foam provides us the inspiration and lives with its tagline.

Your home, your imagination.

Check out Mandaue Foam's latest TVC. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com